Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The bighorns

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm keeping busy so It's been quite a while since I posted here but something good happened today and I hoped it was OK to share.

    http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showt...44#post1252544

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, so you have to be a member to see that, sorry. I'm not sure how to post it otherwise. Todd?

    Drivers need a rebuild and maybe a remag. Can you let me know the best way to get that underway? GPA?

    Thanks,
    Cal

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll need to open an account/upload them to Photobucket or similar freebie pic hosting site and use either the provided image or hot link in your posts here.

    GPA is where I'd send them if I didn't have a trusted local facility to do it. For sure at this driver's age/work history a proper zapping is called for.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Cal - send me the pic, if you like, and I'll post it via the website, or use Photobucket, Flikr, etc...

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Todd, pic is on it's way to you and the drivers are on their way to GPA. Those large format units are rather heavy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.